top of page
St George's, Britwell
When the Britwell Estate was built in the 1950's, a small wooden hut was erected on a piece of donated land.
A church building was built on the site in 1961 and was the home of a community of believers for many years. Sadly, building faults developed early in its life. Eventually the building developed ‘concrete cancer’, and was declared unsafe and closed in 2002.
Work on the current building commenced in 2008 and it was completed in 2009.
bottom of page